Diversity Living Services
1st Floor, 57 The Market Square
Edmonton Green, London, N9 0TZ
How to reach us:
We are located in the London Borough of Enfield, Edmonton Shopping Centre (1st Floor)
By car: 5 minutes from the North Circular Road (A406), Great Cambridge Road (A10) or Mollison Avenue (A5005)
By bus: Numbers 149, 191, 192, 259, 279, 359, 491, W6, W8. Bus 279, 349, 259 is available from Seven Sisters to Edmonton Green Shopping Centre.
By train: Edmonton Green station, only 20-25 minutes from Liverpool Street, Cheshunt or Enfield Town ‘National Express’ mainline stations.
By tube: Victoria Line to Seven Sisters, then take ‘National Express’ train service which runs every 10-15 minutes from Seven Sisters mainline station to Edmonton Green.
Feedback and Complaints
Commenting on the service you have received from us
If you are dissatisfied in any way with the service you have received from us or have any other comments you can follow this simple procedure to complain.
1. Write giving details of your complaint to the address below for the attention of the Director.
2. One of the Centre’s paid advice workers who hasn’t been involved with your case will deal with your complaint.
3. The worker dealing with your complaint will usually reply to you within 10 working days.
4. If you are still dissatisfied you can take your complaint to the Management Committee by writing to the chair of the Management Committee at the above address.
5. At the Management Committee your complaint will then be dealt with by people who are completely independent of the Centre’s staff and volunteers.
If you need advice or have any query or comment about our services please email us using the following form. There is also a mailing list you can join to receive regular updates about this site.