STAND UP AGAINST YOUTH VIOLENCE
Enfield Youth Project
Diversity Living Services ( DLS) is inviting young people to join its project about effective ways of ending serious youth violence in London
WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT?
Young people (13-25 yrs old) supported by experienced researchers, will take the lead on researching, interviewing, recording views and solutions as well as effective ways to combat youth violence in Enfield
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS PROJECT?
• You will gain skills in research (e.g. interviews and in using research equipment)
• You will increase your academic and employability skills and prospects
• You will gain a certificate for your voluntary work.
HOW WILL YOU BE SUPPORTED?
• Support, guidance and training will be provided by experts about how to carry out the research, analysis, interviews, summarising and transcription of interviews.
• Expenses will be provided including reimbursements of transport fees and lunch.
WHERE THE RESEARCH WILL TAKE PLACE
The project takes place in Edmonton Green. Places are limited, call or email to register your interest in participating in this exciting project.
This project is funded by GLA Citizen Led Engagement Programme.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Diversity Living Services
54 – 56 The Market Square
First Floor, The Artzone
Edmonton Green, London
Tel: 0208 803 6161
BAME (Black, Asian Minority Ethnic) Community Needs Survey
DLS is pleased to invite you to participate in the following community survey that will take less than five minutes.
All the answers of this survey will be used by Diversity Living Services to better respond to the needs of BAME communities. We want your views to help us provide the best possible services and support for disadvantaged people in our communities.
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NKP36VP